lunes 04 de octubre de 2010

New Wallpaper! Santa Teresa de Lisieux

Hi there everyone! A friend of mine called Theresa asked me if I could make her a wallpaper... and as some might know... OF COURSE I SAID YES!

I opened Photoshop and created the wallpaper... and SHE LOVED IT!
so she asked me to adapt it into a Twitter Background for her Twitter Page and SHE LOVED IT!
Finally, she asked for an avatar that included the wallpaper and her face and I was so excited that I DID IT TOO AND SHE LOVED IT!

Yeah, I know, a little TOO excited there with the "LOVED IT" It's just that I'm really happy because that is actually my 1st request... =)
Anyway, here are the wallpaper and the Twitter BG. (The avatar is not displayed to protect her privacy)
--------------
GET YOUR OWN, PERSONALIZED BACKGROUNDS, WALLPAPERS, BANNERS AND MORE FOR FREE
                                      

Att. .:Nicole Bardales:.
Twitter - Facebook - MySpace - Tumblr - Blogger - YouTube - iLike - LinkedIn - Bebo - Flickr - Photobucket

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario