sábado 19 de septiembre de 2009

Copyright Notice

Creative Commons License
Nicole Bardales by Nicole Bardales is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Since the first post I mentioned that I might post designs or links to designs created by me, of course. Well... I'll start soon but just wanted to let you all know that you may redistribute all the designs you like, use them as backgrounds and whatever you wish but please do not alter them.
It took me much dedication and patience to do many of them and I would really appreciate if you distribute them without taking credit. I'm not asking for publicity, but if you are going to say you did it, don't say anything.

Of course I am not watching you and many of you might say you did them anyway, but please: "Don't do it!"

Sincerely,
.::. Nicole Bardales.::.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario