jueves 17 de septiembre de 2009

Health Care on Anderson Cooper 360°

Today I stayed away from my computer just to see Deepak Chopra con TV (Official Twitter) on Anderson Cooper 360° (Official Twitter).
The first topic to be debated was Obama´s Health Care plan, found shocking how people can change what you say or misunderstand what you do. Obama even said: "You can ask the people against the plan and they got all wrong what it's about."
My opinion? Well, he isn't racist, of that I'm sure, but with this health care reform, the most benefited will be latins and black people -this is why he might been marked as racist- and it is true, if you feel your people have not been treated the right way, you try to make justice.
I don't like to get too much into politics because some people always get us wrong and change our words. Anyway, my opinion, he is not a racist, but the health care plan is "racist" inclined and shows a communist influence too.

About the Yale student, what a sad thing, I'm not sure if Ray Clark is guilty, innocent or whatever, but he looks suspicious, he is hiding something. I just hope they get to find the person responsible for this tragedy.

As for the Garrido case, such a sad story, never heard of it before, though, but the word "Garrido" sounds pretty familiar. My hope goes to her family and I will pray for her to be a healthy 30-year old than bones in Garrido's backyard. Blessings and be strong, God is with us.

Oh, and I can't just leave without talking about those millions of dollars that are being wasted on that border line. Why wasted? I don't see where they could be, do you? The guy even sat in the middle of the road in the middle of the day, and... no cars! All the money that is being wasted there could be used in Obama's health care reform. So, in my opinion, Obama supervise and re-check you may be amazed at what you find.

So, this is it guys, this is what I saw, they started talking about finances and it really didn't get me much interested but I know economy is getting better, let's just hope it stays that way.

Blessings to all my friends.

Sincerely,

.::.Nicole Bardales.:♥:.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario