jueves 17 de septiembre de 2009

Real España vs. Comunicaciones =(

¡Es por amor a la camiseta, al equipo!

Ok, I have to admit it, my team's performance was not as good as it normally is.
I am really sad for this result, I really thought we could win, but we have to move on and maybe they finally take Ramón Maradiaga off from there, he hasn't done things right, he hasn't teamed the players correctly... augh, I'm tired of him, I think he wants Real España to lose because he is Motagüense, but again, that is just my opinion.
Well, just hope we play better next time and that they fire Mr. Maradiaga, 'cuz I know that he's "no good".

But I'm ¡Españolista! ¡Megalocos! No matter if we win, or if we lose! ¡Real España hasta el final!


Sincerely,
.:♥:.Nicole Bardales.:♥:.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario